Ultrasonic Bath With Chiller
Ultrasonic Sonicator Bath
|Tank Size||15 Liters|
|Heating Power||0.4 - 1.5 kW|
|Size||7 X 4 X 3 Feet|
- Ultrasonic Cleaning is a safe and efficient modern procedure which ensures perfect cleaning within the shortest time possible. It has many advantages over ordinary cleaning methods. Ultrasonic Cleaners can remove even the most tenacious deposits from parts which would be difficult to reach by hand, it also reduces the risk of injury or infection which may occur during manual cleaning.
- The Ultrasonic Cleaning System consists of an ultrasonic generator which produces ultrasonic vibrations within a cleaning solution (liquid) at a frequency of around 45,000 oscillations per second. These micro-vibrations within the liquid create microscopic bubbles by cavitation. The bubbles then implode and generate acoustic shock energy which removes even the most ingrained dirt, particularly from parts that traditional cleaning methods cannot reach.
- Innovative Ultrasonic Cleaners used for critical cleaning areas used in many industries like chemical laboratories, pharmaceuticals, Hospitals (laparoscopic), Electronic, Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning, Medical, Défense, Aerospace, Automobile , Auto Parts Hotel , Plating. Jewellery Industries
- Besides to the standard InnovativeUltrasonic Cleaners We manufacture customized Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment / Parts Washers / Alkaline Cleaners / Multi Stage Ultrasonic Cleaners Vapour, Disintegrator, Degreaser, according to the specific customer requirements.
- Now A Days Ultrasonic Cleaner is an essential tool for Scientific & Pharma Labs.
- There are many uses of ultrasonic cleaner in QC , R&D & Analytical Labs such as,
- • Cleaning the glassware , Lab Instruments.
- • Dissolve, disperse, and emulsify samples
- Sono chemistry i.e. degassing the solution.
- Innovative Ultrasonic Sonicator Bath has design with MOSFET /IGBT & latest Micro-controller base technology. Pulse Swept Energy is generations ahead
- Innovative Sonic use of Pulse Sweep Energy sets exciting standards in precision cleaning. Pulse Sweep Energy is not only more efficient and effective but very Unique. Innovative Sonic achieved and matched Pulse Sweep Energy technology. This new technology is a quantum leap and significant step from our first concept using a simple pulsed ultrasonic.
- A laboratory will require a cleaning system to ensure that items are completely clean and free from contaminants prior to each use. Any residue or debris left from previous processing could provide inaccurate and incorrect testing results. The use of delicate instruments in the laboratory makes ultrasonic a perfect technology for cleaning and reprocessing. The gentle yet effective cleaning action ensures that contaminants are removed but instruments are not damaged.
- Therefore, in the last few years, ultrasonic labware cleaning and ultrasonic instrument cleaning have been gaining in popularity. Innovative Sonic Ultrasonic cleaners are especially effective for removing chemical residues from complex parts with crevices, small openings, and joints.
- In addition to cleaning validation, ultrasonic cleaners and baths are used by chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories for solvent degassing Sonochemistry and sample preparation. Ultrasonic baths rapidly degas HPLC solvents. Agglomerated samples are dispersed and difficult to dissolve samples are solubilized in powerful ultrasonic baths.
- From ultrasonic cleaning lab plasticware and glassware to mixing and emulsifying samples,
- Routine and critical laboratory equipment such as lenses, lab utensils, glass vessels, and lab plasticware can all benefit from ultrasonic cleaning. Innovative Sonic products have a broad range of laboratory uses.
- The Innovative Ultrasonic Cleaner is a microprocessor-controlled indigenously designed & manufacturer ultrasonic cleaner. Higher capacity & custom-made.