|Surface Treatment||Color Coated|
|Inner Chamber Dimension||450 x 450 x 450 mm|
|External Dimension||880 x 600 x 800 mm|
|Number Of Tray||2|
|Inner Chamber Material||SS|
- Laboratory Incubator is a device used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. The laboratory incubator maintains optimal temperature, humidity and other conditions such as the carbon dioxide(co2) and oxygen content of the atmosphere inside. Laboratory incubator is essential for a lot of experimental work in cell biology, microbiology and molecular biology and is used to culture both bacterial as well as eukaryotic cells. We are leading manufacturer of laboratory incubators in india.
- The unit is a double walled chamber, with glass wool / puf insulation. The interior of laboratory incubator is made of stainless steel and exterior is either made of mild steel finished in powder coating paint (powder coating on both sides of the mild steel) or stainless steel. The unit has full-length inner glass door and outside metal door with magnetic gasket and lock. The incubator is provided with perforated stainless-steel trays. Forced air circulation for uniform temperature. Pu wheels for easy move ability.
|Model No.||Capacity||Inner Chamber Dimension||External Dimension||Trays|
|Cu. ft.||Litres||H x W x D (mm)||H x W x D (mm)||Nos.|
|INN-03LI||3||90||450 x 450 x 450||880 x 600 x 800||2|
|INN-04LI||4||121||600 x 450 x 450||1050 x 600 x 800||2|
|INN-08LI||8||216||600 x 600 x 600||1050 x 750 x 1000||2|
|INN-12LI||12||324||900 x 600 x 600||1480 x 760 x 1040||3|
|INN-16LI||16||440||900 x 700 x 700||1480 x 850 x 1130||3|
|INN-21LI||21||600||1200 x 700 x 700||1780 x 850 x 1130||4|
|INN-28LI||28||800||1200 x 800 x 800||1780 x 950 x 1230||4|
|INN-34LI||34||1000||1500 x 800 x 800||1800 x 1600 x 950||5|
|Temperature Range||5 to 50 Deg C|
- BOD Incubators often called low temperature incubators are one of most important lab equipment in many research centres, hospitals and other pharmaceutical labs. BOD Incubators are specially designed for a variety of incubation and testing applications. The series of BOD Incubators is perfect for B.O.D testing and other related jobs of research.
- BOD incubators is useful in the biological laboratory for the preservation of vaccines, such as insulin and liver extracts at 15°C for serological and complement fixation tests at low temperatures, for enzymatic digestion process and in the physical or chemical laboratory for general low temperatures use fitted with CFC free Eco friendly compressor.
BOD Incubators Construction:
- Triple walled fitted with cooling and heating systems, insulation 75 mm thick glass wool, inside walls are of anodized aluminium or stainless steel, outside of mild steel, finished with attractive enamel paint. Mounted on castor wheels. Full view inner glass or with Perspex door. Temperature range 5 to 50° C, sensitivity and temperature uniformity upto (+- 0.5 C to 1° C). Forced air circulation ensures uniformity of the temperature by two separate motors, one for cooling and the other for heating. Controlled by digital temperature controller cum indicator.
|INNO-4BOD||600 mm||450 mm||400mm|
|INNO-6BOD||845 mm||500 mm||400mm|
|INNO-10BOD||870 mm||570 mm||560mm|
|INNO-12BOD||900 mm||650 mm||580mm|