|Capacity||2 Cell Also Available in 1 Cell, 4 Cell, 6 Cell , 8 Cell|
|Temperature||100-200 deg. Celsius|
- Aging Ovens are important to many industries for developing and testing their products. Aging is also used to bring certain materials to the state in which they are used in the product. They are often used to test and finish aluminium parts for transportation and machinery.
- The plastic or rubber product is baked in the special aging oven. The heat reacts with the chemicals that make up the material of the item and creates the same conditions as the natural wear and tear of age, but in a much shorter period. This artificial aging helps the designer of the product learn how the product will react over time to age and use, which will help the designer make modifications and needed improvements.
- Aging Ovens are available in various sizes and models, depending on the products and industry they are used for. The temperature, size, and design of the oven depends on its intended use,
Tray Drying Oven
|Temperature Range||Upto 300 Deg C|
|Number Of Compartment||07|
- Tray Drying Ovens are provided with trolleys for placement of products. These Tray Drying Ovens are ideally suited for variety of thermal applications, such as component testing. These ovens are used for variety of purposes. Materials can be loaded and unloaded easily. In Trolley ovens, trolley with shelves are used for placement of product. In this oven, doors on two sides can also be provided and two trolleys can be used to increase the production and save the batch timings.
Hot Air Oven
|No Of Trays||4|
|Heater Wattage||1.0 K W|
- The Hot Air Oven is created from double-walled construction that is designed to hold in heat and reduce energy output. Double walled, inside stainless steel and outside made of mild steel finished in superior quality enamel paint, glass wool insulation 65 mm between the two walls ensuring maximum thermal efficiency. Heating elements are placed in ribs at the bottom & sides. Temperature range ambient to 250 °C. Sensitivity and temperature uniformity +- 0.5°C to +-1 °C. Dial setting approximate correct temperature is as read on thermometer. Suitable to work on 220 Volts AC.
Precise Hot Air Drying & Sterilization
• Better Mineral / Glass wool / Blanket Insulation keeps the surface of the instruments from being burnt
• Silent Hot Air Blower, unique Design of Air Circulation provide throughout uniform air movement & improved Temperature distribution
• Unique design of Ventilation keepsthe surface of the instrument from being burnt even when the instrument i.e. Oven Temperature maintained at above 2000C
• Polish 304 grade S. Steel interior, corrosion resistant long-life operation heaving adjustable shelves to make more space for different height
• Kanthal A-1 super quality coil shaped heaters duly embedded / wound on the sides and bottom for better accuracy
• Best quality Bi-Metallic Hydraulic capillary Thermostat, full features with digital temperature Controller Cum indicator
- Hot Air Oven is used for Sterilization & Storage for Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Medical & food industries, education Institute, Bio-Tech Laboratory requiring controlled Temperature above ambient
|Heater Wattage||1.0 K W .||1.0 K W .||1.5 K W .||2.0 K W .||2.5 K W .||3.0 K W.|
Industrial Drying Oven
|Temperature||300 Degree C|
Innovative Industrial Drying Ovens are ideally suited for variety of thermal applications, such as component testing. These ovens are used for variety of purposes. Materials can be loaded and unloaded easily.